Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Winnie the Pooh....

Winnie the Pooh...
Winnie the Pooh...
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.
He's Winnie the Pooh...
Winnie the Pooh...
Willy nilly silly old bear.
(Got you singing it didn't I?)

So I was just browsing the Internet and I came across some Winnie the Pooh quotes. I think that most of you know that I love quotes so here are a couple of them...

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

"Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known."

"I used to believe in forever, but forever is too good to be true"

"The hardest part is what to leave behind,...It's time to let go..."


I think that this willy, nilly, silly old bear knows what he is talking about!!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing the amount of wisdom that is "stuffed" into that little bear! So fun to read your posts, Jess! Keep them comin :)

    ReplyDelete